* Kidney disorders: nephritis, glomerulonephritis, nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, diabetic microalbuminuria, proteinuria, and compromised kidney functions
* Sexual and reproductive disorders: low sperm count, poor sperm motility, insufficient sex hormones
* Metabolic disorders: fatigue, dyslipidemia and hyperglycemia
* Respiratory disorders: asthma, tracheitis, prevention of infection
* Immune disorders: chronic, compromised and/or low immunity
WESTERN THERAPEUTIC ACTIONS
* Improves kidney and ear functions
* Increases sperm count and sperm motility
* Enhances energy and increases the basal metabolism
* Prevents and treats elevated cholesterol levels
* Prevents and treats respiratory disorders
* Stimulates the immune system
CHINESE THERAPEUTIC ACTIONS
* Tonifies Kidney yang and augments Kidney jing (essence)
* Tonifies Lung, stops bleeding and dissolves phlegm
* Tonifies qi
Take 3 to 4 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach with warm water. Cordyceps 3 is safe for long-term use.
Dong Chong Xia Cao (Cordyceps)
Huang Qi (Radix Astragali)
Ren Shen (Radix et Rhizoma Ginseng)
Cordyceps 3 is an herbal formula that tonifies the Lung, the Spleen, and the Kidney. In traditional Chinese medicine, Lung imbalance corresponds to respiratory and immune disorders in Western medicine; Spleen imbalance refers to metabolic disorders; and Kidney imbalance is often related to renal disorders as well as sexual and reproductive disorders.
Dong Chong Xia Cao (Cordyceps), Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) and Ren Shen (Radix et Rhizoma Ginseng) are three of the most precious herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. The combination of these three herbs has a wide spectrum of beneficial effects, including but not limited to increasing energy, strengthening the overall constitution of the body, and improving overall well-being. Clinically, these herbs are commonly used to treat deficiencies of the Lung, Spleen and/or Kidney.
Dong Chong Xia Cao (Cordyceps) has a remarkable effect to tonify both the Lung and the Kidney, and to treat chronic deficiency of both organs. Dong Chong Xia Cao (Cordyceps) tonifies the Kidney to treat impotence, spermatorrhea, frequent urination, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, tinnitus, forgetfulness, and early signs of aging. Furthermore, it tonifies the Lung to treat chronic respiratory disorders, such as chronic cough and frequent respiratory infections. Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) tonifies the qi to improve energy levels, strengthens the Lung to prevent and treat infections, and enhances the immune system to fight against cancer. It is one of the most potent and effective herbs for patients with generalized weakness and deficiencies. Ren Shen (Radix et Rhizoma Ginseng) is one of the oldest and most recognized herbs in Chinese herbal medicine. It has a tremendous ability to tonify qi to improve energy, strengthen the Spleen to improve digestion, tonify the Lung to prevent infection, and calm the shen (spirit) to improve mental function.